Subject: RE: copying and pasting with the mouse
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Schnitzius)

26 Jan 1998 10:21:40 -0800
Message-ID: <000ED2C2552CD111AADE00A0C96CA75B0B4FF9.cygnus.gnu-win32@MISMAIL2>
To: "'Chuck Bogorad'" <[email-masked]>, gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>

If you set QuickEdit Mode on the Options tab of the Properties, it works
in a similar manner.  It requires an extra click to do the copy.

Kevin

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Chuck Bogorad [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Sent:	Saturday, January 24, 1998 12:08 AM
	To:	gnu-win32
	Subject:	copying and pasting with the mouse

	hi!

	i like this feature in UWIN - you click+drag+release left button
and the
	text is copied, you click right button and it's pasted. also i
like that the
	block is marked in "stream" mode, not the default "box" mode.

	here comes the question: has anyone tried to mimic this in
cygwin.dll?

	-
	For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a
message to
	"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".