Subject: RE: Location of binaries for XPM and FVWM2
From: [email-masked] (Smith, Martin)

25 Jan 1998 04:03:11 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "'gnu-win32'" <[email-masked]>

This may be the daft question of the day but how do I use this ? I tried   
running fvwm2.exe but it (quite correctly) points out that another Window   
Manager is running (NT). Any hints ? Here's the error message I get:-

bash.exe-2.01$ fvwm2.exe
[FVWM][CatchRedirectError]: <<ERROR>> another WM is running

Martin

 -----Original Message-----
Subject:	FYI. Location of binaries for XPM and FVWM2

Hi again,

I got much more of a response that I thought I would. You can find the
binaries in one gzip'd tar bundle at
http://www.pcbsys.demon.co.uk/fvwm2bn.tgz

I use microimages X server and have no problems under 95.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".