Subject: gcc 2.8.0 or RegOpenKeyExA
From: [email-masked] (Kris Thielemans)

24 Jan 1998 19:00:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the standard distribution of gcc 2.8.0 under cygwin
b18. Maybe someone could tell me if this is a sensible thing to do, or
should I wait for b19 ? I need 2.8.0 for C++ reasons.

In the process, I have a problem linking cccp: "undefined reference to
RegOpenKeyExA@20" (and another registry function). Should I link with some
extra windows library ?

Many thanks,

Kris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".