Subject: Re: Compiling Win32
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

24 Jan 1998 17:44:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Geoffrey,

You will be interested in looking at Colin Peters' and Mumit Khan's 
sites.  They have versions of GCC which handle the templates.  See the 
URL list below.

>From: Geoffrey Prewett <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Compiling Win32
>To: [email-masked]
>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 01:59:02 -0500 (EST)
>
>I've been trying out the gcc port to NT.  I was especially pleased 
about the
>Win32 stuff.  Unfortunately, I need to use things like property sheets 
which
>Cygnus doesn't support.  I've tried using Microsoft's headers and 
libraries,
>but the headers give a bunch of errors in odd places.  The TWIN windows
>headers run through with only warnings but then give a bunch of errors 
in
>the system headers (stuff like unistd.h).  Has anyone compiled Win32 
stuff
>with complete API support?
>
>Thanks!
>Geoff Prewett

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".