Subject: Re: Emacs is not executing TCL program
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

24 Jan 1998 17:43:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

I believe, just guessing at this, that your problem is due to path name 
confusion.  Try executing from the MSDOS shell and fully qualify your 
pathnames in MSDOS style format.

>Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:56:34 +0100
>From: [email-masked] (Harald Wolf)
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Emacs is not executing TCL program
>
>Hi,
>
>Menu - TCL-Mode - Send Buffer ist not executing the tcl-programm in the
>buffer. Wish comes up without the programm ! (i could not find any
>variables in the Help).
>
>How can i get it run ?
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".