Subject: FW: FYI. Location of binaries for XPM and FVWM2
From: [email-masked] (Smith, Martin)

23 Jan 1998 19:21:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Daft question of the day - how do I use this ? I tried running fvwm2.exe   
but it (quite correctly) points out that another Window Manager is   
running (NT). Any hints ?

bash.exe-2.01$ fvwm2.exe
[FVWM][CatchRedirectError]: <<ERROR>> another WM is running

Martin

 -----Original Message-----
Subject:	FYI. Location of binaries for XPM and FVWM2

Hi again,

I got much more of a response that I thought I would. You can find the
binaries in one gzip'd tar bundle at
http://www.pcbsys.demon.co.uk/fvwm2bn.tgz

I use microimages X server and have no problems under 95.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".