Subject: RE: Mail Server
From: [email-masked]

23 Jan 1998 18:47:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi Earnie, you wrote:

: Geoff, if this doesn't fall into your many responsibities, please
: forgive me.  The mail server has not been very responsive to resending
: the responses to the list.  Last 1-15 and 1-16 I only had 4 responses
: listed on each day.  On 1-19 I found more than 70 in my inbox.

They're more evenly distributed here, approximately 23,20,10,57,13,13,34,18
each day from Jan, 14 to 21. I suggest you check the timestamps of the
"Received:" headers if some intermediate gateway (or your host) was delaying.
You may also compare with the archive http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32,
but I was too lazy because it only lists subject and author, but not date.

Bye, Heribert ([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".