Subject: cygwin terminal window and cleareol()
From: [email-masked]

22 Jan 1998 23:44:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=cp437
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

I personally would like to see libslangw32 made obsolete by the upcoming
cygwin release.  Right now, the Unix version of libslang compiles and
works under cygwin, but has problems because of the cygwin terminal
window emulation.

At the very least, programs that call printf("string\n") or something
similar should get the cygwin terminal window to do the following:

	printf("string"); cleareol(); printf("\n");

I am going to recompile the Unix slang library with the next release
and make cygwin patches if this hasn't been fixed by then.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".