Subject: Compiling Win32
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Prewett)

22 Jan 1998 23:43:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I've been trying out the gcc port to NT.  I was especially pleased about the
Win32 stuff.  Unfortunately, I need to use things like property sheets which
Cygnus doesn't support.  I've tried using Microsoft's headers and libraries,
but the headers give a bunch of errors in odd places.  The TWIN windows
headers run through with only warnings but then give a bunch of errors in
the system headers (stuff like unistd.h).  Has anyone compiled Win32 stuff
with complete API support?

Thanks!
Geoff Prewett
                              .
...........................  ..:..  .............................................
:      Geoffrey Prewett       : Nature and Nature's laws were hidden in night, :
:      [email-masked]      : God said, "Let Newton be, and all was light."  :
:      (614) 688 - 7575                                      -- Alexander Pope :
:.............................: It did not last.  The devil roaring, "Ho!      :
:         Pipe Organ          : Let Einstein be," restored the status quo."    :
:   King of the Instruments   :                              -- Reply to Pope  :
:.............................:................................................:
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".