Subject: My Brain Hurts!! Please help.
From: [email-masked] (Paul Harrold)

22 Jan 1998 21:20:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked]

I have just bought "Teach yourself C in 24 hours" and received the
GNUPro CD with the book.

The trouble is I can't make head or tale of what's on the CD,sure it
installed OK, but as I am a complete beginner in programming, the
contents of the CD mean nothing to me.

What file should I be looking at for a clear and logical introduction to
the contents of the CD. for example what file is the compiler,
assembler, debugger?

I can't be that stupid, I built PC's in my spare time!! 

In short the CD has completely blown my mind I don't know where to
start.

Any clear and concise advice aimed at a complete novice would be greatly
appreciated.
-- 
Paul Harrold
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".