Subject: undefined reference to `errno'
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Volker Zell)

22 Jan 1998 19:07:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.106)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi all

When trying to compile netpbm-1mar94.p1 I get a bunch of messages like
 
.../pbm/libpbm.a(libpbm1.o)(.text+0x4e1):libpbm1.c: undefined reference
to `errno'

Does anybody know how to deal with this kind of error. I think I
had this kind of messages before on another program source. Beside
this error everything else compiles just fine. There is also a binary
distribution of netpbm-1mar94 compiled with cygwin out there, so the  
problem can be solved :-)

Ciao
  Volker

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".