Subject: Unable to link with advapi32
From: [email-masked]

22 Jan 1998 04:09:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I'm trying to compile the Info-zip code using Mingw32 and I'm getting the
following linker error:

nt.o(.text+0xf6):nt.c: undefined reference to `GetKernelObjectSecurity@20'
nt.o(.text+0x127):nt.c: undefined reference to `GetKernelObjectSecurity@20'
nt.o(.text+0x4bd):nt.c: undefined reference to `GetKernelObjectSecurity@20'
nt.o(.text+0x4ca):nt.c: undefined reference to `GetSecurityDescriptorLength@4'
nt.o(.text+0x535):nt.c: undefined reference to `OpenProcessToken@12'
nt.o(.text+0x55e):nt.c: undefined reference to `LookupPrivilegeValueA@12'
nt.o(.text+0x574):nt.c: undefined reference to `AdjustTokenPrivileges@24'
nt.o(.text+0x5a7):nt.c: undefined reference to `LookupPrivilegeValueA@12'
nt.o(.text+0x5b9):nt.c: undefined reference to `AdjustTokenPrivileges@24'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

I did a dump of the libadvapi32.a module and found that these symbols all have
prepended underscores. How do I make the linker and compiler happy?

Thanks,
Jeff Hawk
Advanced Fibre Communication

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".