Subject: Re: Help! can't make coolview-src.tar.gz work.
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

21 Jan 1998 21:17:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

On the patch,  make certain that you don't have \r\n vs \n problems.  
Check both the cdk-src and the coolview-src.

>Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 15:30:26 +0000
>To: [email-masked]
>From: Andy Piper <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Help! can't make coolview-src.tar.gz work.
>
>Can anyone help? I need to build coolview-src.tar.gz because I need to 
>make some changes to get unexec on XEmacs working with cygwin. However,
>building coolview-src results in a dll that does not work with existing
>executables! I can build the normal cdk-src/winsup code and this
>works but is missing all of Sergey's fixes. I cannot patch up since 
sergeys
>patches appear to be incomplete and don't patch properly, so I need to 
get
>coolview-src working. Has anyone managed this? Or does anyone know what 
the
>problem is?
>
>andy
>   ___                ____         	Dr Andy Piper
>  / _ \___ ________ _/ / Solutions_	(require 'disclaimer)
> / ___/ _ `/ __/ _ `/ / / _ `/\ \ /	[email-masked]
>/_/   \_,_/_/  \_,_/_/_/\_,_//_\_\ 	boot /vmemacs
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".