Subject: Re: NCFTP 2.3.0 on b.18+termcap-1.3+ncurses-4.1
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

21 Jan 1998 21:11:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>From: "Vassilii Khachaturov" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: NCFTP 2.3.0 on b.18+termcap-1.3+ncurses-4.1
>Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:03:13 +0200
>
>Hi!
>I've once heard here people have succeeded in building NCFTP.
>I've got gnuwin32 b.18
>with termcap-1.3
>and ncurses-4.1
>install & working on it.
>After configure+make (mixed-case mount, otherwise there's a clash

mixed-case-mounts are no longer a feature.  Yes, there will be a clash 
between curses.h and Curses.h.  If they are in seperate directories you 
should be ok.

>between the system
>curses.h and NCFTPs Curses.h that wraps the former)
[snip]

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".