Subject: Re: Sergey Sergey everywhere!
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

20 Jan 1998 13:59:09 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Sergey's Web Site is listed below,  he has done a lot of work in fixing 
some of the problems with the b18 release.  There is a US mirror of his 
work at the ftp.deninc.com URL also listed below.

>Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:50:02 -0500
>To: [email-masked]
>From: Derek Reynolds <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Sergey Sergey everywhere!
>
>Hey there, I have heard a ton about this name "Sergey" i was wonder 
what
>they wrote?
>
>I have heard in one message that they redid cygwin.dll and in another 
made a
>Suite of programs? Or was it Coolview?
>
>IF you wanna fill me in to what they have made, i would love to check 
it out..
>
>I am about to put up my own personal page of ports i have done, and am
>adding other peoples ports aswell, so i would like to be clued in to 
what
>they have done or made..
>
>
>Thanks a Ton
>
>Derek
>
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".