Subject: Problems with Gnuwin32+EGCS+XFORMS: HELP!
From: [email-masked] (William Gacquer)

20 Jan 1998 13:31:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi!
	I compile and easily run X11 applications under Gnuwin32_b18 alone,
gnuwin32_b18+egcs1.0, and gnuwin32_b18+XFORMS library but I
got a crash when running code that whas successfuly compiled and linked
with gnuwin32_b18+egcs1.0+XFORMS. The error message looks like :

_______________________________________
C:\usr\local\xforms\DEMOS>freedraw.exe
freedraw.exe

(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) In cygwin_except_handler
exc C0000005 at 10041D77 sp 263E6E0
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) Exception trapped!
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) exception C0000005 at
10041D77
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) exception: ax 263E837 bx
263E828 cx 0 dx 263E838
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) exception: si 263E837 di 0
bp 263E6E8 sp 263E6E0
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) exception is:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) Stack trace:
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 0: sp = 0x263E4F8,
pc = 0x10007BB2
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 1: sp = 0x263E514,
pc = 0xBFF76780
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 2: sp = 0x263E538,
pc = 0xBFF858F3
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 3: sp = 0x263E5D0,
pc = 0xFFECBAD7
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 4: sp = 0x263E6E8,
pc = 0x10041C13
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 5: sp = 0x263E6FC,
pc = 0x402931
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 6: sp = 0x263E928,
pc = 0x403BF4
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 7: sp = 0x263E950,
pc = 0x403C2B
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 8: sp = 0x263E96C,
pc = 0x402C2E
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 9: sp = 0x263ECA0,
pc = 0x40338F
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 10: sp = 0x263EE98,
pc = 0x401073
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 11: sp = 0x263EEB8,
pc = 0x100063BA
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 12: sp = 0x263FE0C,
pc = 0x100063CB
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 13: sp = 0x263FE18,
pc = 0x423F19
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 14: sp = 0x263FE28,
pc = 0x40103B
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) frame 15: sp = 0x263FE38,
pc = 0xBFF88E93
(C:\USR\LOCAL\XFORMS\DEMOS\FREEDRAW.EXE 1000) End of stack trace (more
stack frames may be present)
______________________________

Can anybody what is the nature of this error and how I can resolve it?

Many Thanks to everyone and a very big special thanks to M.Khan!

			William Gacquer
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".