Subject: Help! can't make coolview-src.tar.gz work.
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

19 Jan 1998 16:36:20 -0800
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19980118153026.00a34b80.cygnus.gnu-win32@mailhost>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Can anyone help? I need to build coolview-src.tar.gz because I need to 
make some changes to get unexec on XEmacs working with cygwin. However,
building coolview-src results in a dll that does not work with existing
executables! I can build the normal cdk-src/winsup code and this
works but is missing all of Sergey's fixes. I cannot patch up since sergeys
patches appear to be incomplete and don't patch properly, so I need to get
coolview-src working. Has anyone managed this? Or does anyone know what the
problem is?

andy
   ___                ____         	Dr Andy Piper
  / _ \___ ________ _/ / Solutions_	(require 'disclaimer)
 / ___/ _ `/ __/ _ `/ / / _ `/\ \ /	[email-masked]
/_/   \_,_/_/  \_,_/_/_/\_,_//_\_\ 	boot /vmemacs

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".