Subject: NCFTP 2.3.0 on b.18+termcap-1.3+ncurses-4.1
From: [email-masked] (Vassilii Khachaturov)

19 Jan 1998 16:16:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Hi!
I've once heard here people have succeeded in building NCFTP.
I've got gnuwin32 b.18
with termcap-1.3
and ncurses-4.1
install & working on it.
After configure+make (mixed-case mount, otherwise there's a clash
between the system
curses.h and NCFTPs Curses.h that wraps the former)
I get the following linker errors (at the end of the letter).
Any ideas?

Vassilii

gcc Bookmark.o  Cmdline.o   Cmdlist.o   Cmds.o      Complete.o  Cpp.o
DateSize.o
  FTP.o       Find.o      Get.o       GetPass.o   Getopt.o Glob.o
Hostwin.o
   LGets.o     LineList.o  List.o      Macro.o Main.o      MakeArgv.o
Open.o
   Prefs.o     Progress.o  Put.o RCmd.o      Strn.o      Tips.o
Util.o
 WGets.o     Win.o Xfer.o -o ncftp -L/usr/local/lib -lreadline -lncurses
Hostwin.o: In function `DrawHostList':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:135: undefined reference to `WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:143: undefined reference to `WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:154: undefined reference to `WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:159: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Hostwin.o: In function `EditHostWinGetStr':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:335: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Hostwin.o:/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:338: more undefined
references to
 `WAttr' follow
Hostwin.o: In function `HostWinEdit':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:651: undefined reference to
`WAddCenteredSt
r'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:652: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Hostwin.o: In function `HostWindow':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:983: undefined reference to `WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:984: undefined reference to
`WAddCenteredSt
r'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Hostwin.c:985: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Prefs.o: In function `PrefsWinGetStr':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:312: undefined reference to `WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:314: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Prefs.o: In function `PrefsWinGetNum':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:357: undefined reference to `WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:359: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Prefs.o:/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:400: more undefined
references to `WA
ttr' follow
Prefs.o: In function `PrefsWindow':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:511: undefined reference to
`WAddCenteredStr'

/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Prefs.c:512: undefined reference to `WAttr'
Progress.o: In function `PrPhilBar':
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Progress.c:230: undefined reference to
`gListWin'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Progress.c:230: undefined reference to
`WAttr'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Progress.c:232: undefined reference to
`gListWin'
/usr/local/src/ncftp-2.3.0/Progress.c:232: undefined reference to
`WAttr'
gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1
make: *** [ncftp] Error 1
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".