Subject: FYI. Location of binaries for XPM and FVWM2
From: [email-masked] (Paul C. Brant)

18 Jan 1998 22:32:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi again,

I got much more of a response that I thought I would. You can find the
binaries in one gzip'd tar bundle at
http://www.pcbsys.demon.co.uk/fvwm2bn.tgz

I use microimages X server and have no problems under 95.

Very few changes were made to the source of either to ensure that they
compiled.

Enjoy

Paul

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".