Subject: Sergey Sergey everywhere!
From: [email-masked] (Derek Reynolds)

18 Jan 1998 11:09:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hey there, I have heard a ton about this name "Sergey" i was wonder what
they wrote?

I have heard in one message that they redid cygwin.dll and in another made a
Suite of programs? Or was it Coolview?

IF you wanna fill me in to what they have made, i would love to check it out..

I am about to put up my own personal page of ports i have done, and am
adding other peoples ports aswell, so i would like to be clued in to what
they have done or made..

Thanks a Ton

Derek

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".