Subject: More "__stdcall functions in relocatable DLLs"
From: [email-masked] (Joao Pedro Sousa)

17 Jan 1998 01:42:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

[This is a repost, after 2 days I still haven't seen it on the list. Sorry
if you are receiving it in duplicate.]

Thanks to all who replied to my previous message, but I still couldn't get
a definite suggestion as to what might be wrong with my setup.

Some more details:
- If I make a small test case, I can export a perfectly working __stdcall
function in a DLL.
- In my "real" DLL I have to link an adicional lib: -lc (I think it gets
translated to libc.a, right?), otherwise ld complaints about some undefined
symbols.
- The program that uses this DLL refuses to run. A dialog box pops-up
saying "The TESTDLL.EXE file is linked to missing export
X.DLL:exported_func." and a text message is printed in bash (before the
prompt returns) stating: "TestDLL.exe: Too many links"

Any hints as to what might be wrong, would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

--
JPSousa
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".