Subject: Re: Win32 and pseudo devices.
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

17 Jan 1998 01:26:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Yves,

I don't know if this will help, but there exists a 
http://www.ntinternals.com that is dedicated to providing NT and 95 
information not commonly found.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)

>Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:39:44 +0100
>To: [email-masked]
>From: Yves Autran <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Win32 and pseudo devices.
>
>
>
>Just a question that seems to not have an answer in FAQ.
>
>I developped a unix program which is opening a TCP/socket and pseudo
>devices In the purpose of offering a two ways communication track from 
an
>application to a remote system through the IP network.
>
>The utility reads from the socket and writes to the pseudo device and 
it
>behaves in the same way in revers.
>
>My question is : How can I simulate this situation under winNT. Could I
>open a comXX port and a TCP socket. 
>
>If it is the way to follow, how can I create a pseudo device on the NT 
box?
>
>I'm an old GNU user and developper under sunOs and HpUx.
>Yves
>
>---------------------------------------------------------
>Yves Autran                              Xyplex Networks
>[email-masked]                 Tel +33 1 47 84 78 66
>                                   Fax +33 1 47 84 78 67
>---------------------------------------------------------
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".