Subject: Re: Error 0 in Bash 2.01 despite my attempts
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

17 Jan 1998 01:25:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

What does your mount table look like?

To find out execute mount with no parameters.  This will give you a 
listing of all the mounts in your mount table.

>From: Kang Su Gatlin <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Error 0 in Bash 2.01 despite my attempts
>To: [email-masked]
>Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:15:01 -0800 (PST)
>
>So I have just installed bash with the latest coolview stuff from
>Sergey's site.  I got the error 0 probelm with my .bashrc script so I
>went back and did the following:
>I remounted '/' as a binary mount (mount -b d:/ /).
>I tried creating new .bashrc while in bash via: 
>bash2.01% echo "HOME=/" > .bashrc
>
>Then I 'source .bashrc', but I still got error 0.
>Then I make an empty .bashrc file while in BASH, but I still get the
>same error.
>
>Am I doing something wrong?  Am I still introducing DOS linebreaks
>and not realizing it.
>
>I know this question has been asked several times, but it seems I've
>done all of the suggested things to no avail thus far.
>
>thanks,
>
>KSG
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".