Subject: Building a relocatable DLL
From: [email-masked]

16 Jan 1998 14:38:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

does anybody has tried the example contained into:
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/building-reloc-dlls.txt
to build relocable DLL files?

I have tried it following carefully the instruction for building the 
relocable DLL, but when executing the main program, Windows95 tell me 
the cannot execute it due to wrong format of the program (the 
specific message is in Italian language but this is the meaning).
We have tried then to examinate the dll file ant it seems messed up.

We are using a PC 133MHz with Win95 and the version 2.72 of GNU 
Win32.

Tks
Ettore Lopinto

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".