Subject: Error 0 in Bash 2.01 despite my attempts
From: [email-masked] (Kang Su Gatlin)

15 Jan 1998 03:48:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]

So I have just installed bash with the latest coolview stuff from
Sergey's site.  I got the error 0 probelm with my .bashrc script so I
went back and did the following:
I remounted '/' as a binary mount (mount -b d:/ /).
I tried creating new .bashrc while in bash via: 
bash2.01% echo "HOME=/" > .bashrc

Then I 'source .bashrc', but I still got error 0.
Then I make an empty .bashrc file while in BASH, but I still get the
same error.

Am I doing something wrong?  Am I still introducing DOS linebreaks
and not realizing it.

I know this question has been asked several times, but it seems I've
done all of the suggested things to no avail thus far.

thanks,

KSG
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".