Subject: Re: mywinsock.h (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

14 Jan 1998 12:31:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>From: "Brent Flannery" <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: mywinsock.h
>Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:14:41 -0600
>
>It seems as though whenever I try to compile a file with mywinsock.h I 
get
>the following errors..
>
>C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
>4\..
>/../../../i386-cygwin32/include/mywinsock.h:87: syntax error before
>`u_short'
>C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
>4\..
>/../../../i386-cygwin32/include/mywinsock.h:782: syntax error before 
string
>cons
>tant
>C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
>4\..
>/../../../i386-cygwin32/include/mywinsock.h:829: syntax error before 
`}'
>GCC.EXE: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33
>
>
>I get this even if I just create a file "test.c" with 1 line "#include
><mywinsock.h>

Make sure that mywinsock.h is terminated only with \n not \r\n.

>
>Is there something I am missing here?
>
>
>
>Also, what is ming32, and what is its home page?

See the URL pointer for Colin Peters and Mumit Khan below.

>
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                         (Chuck Bogorad)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub                       (Den Internet Services)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".