Subject: Hello newbie problems compiling teardrop
From: [email-masked]

13 Jan 1998 18:02:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed; boundary=Message-Boundary-7375
To: [email-masked]

--Message-Boundary-7375
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-description: Mail message body

Hello,

I have try to compile teardrop ( for linux) and i have the folowing 
error:

gcc -o tear.exe tear.c
tear.c:23: netinet/udp.h: No such file or directory
GCC.EXE: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33

Where can i find the udp.h file and what is the second error ???
It's my first compilation....

I join the source code of teardrop, i anyone can compile it and send 
me the exe and explanations i will be so gratefull.

I need too users that have experience on compiling eggdrop....

Thanks.

Reguards.

L.Leonini

--Message-Boundary-7375
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-disposition: inline
Content-description: Attachment information.

The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  tear.c
     Date:  12 Jan 1998, 21:22
     Size:  7262 bytes.
     Type:  Program-source

--Message-Boundary-7375
Content-type: Application/Octet-stream; name="tear.c"; type=Program-source
Content-disposition: attachment; filename="tear.c"
Content-transfer-encoding: BASE64

--Message-Boundary-7375--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".