Subject: Newbie question - Please help
From: [email-masked] (Ruthie Roberts)

13 Jan 1998 05:32:59 -0800
Message-ID: <01bd1fc2$1f0e76c0$fa15d9cf.cygnus.gnu-win32@padenski>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Greetings,

I am very new to the gnuwin application and I am trying to get it up and
running but i keep getting  this message when attempting to run bash,
"create a /tmp directory", how do I do this? I have tried numerous ways to
create this directory but I keep getting the same message. Can anyone please
offer some help? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Ruthie
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".