Subject: Cobra Ircd
From: [email-masked] (jman)

12 Jan 1998 12:18:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello,
 Got a question for some of the guru's out there. The coder team of 
Cobra IRC Network have used Cygnus tools to compile a version of 
there ircd to Windows. The problem is that the server will not do any 
resolving. Ircd uses a built in resolver and I have downloaded an 
compiled libresolv.a from bind package yet it seems it still don't 
want to resolv. Could someone give me an idea where to go/look. I am 
not very good with win32 programing at all so is there a way to use 
winsock to do the resolving? The resolving is done when a client 
connects to the server.

Thanks,

P.S. On that not has anyone gotten irc2.8+epic to compile?

-------------------------------------------------------
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
System Admin. Network Consulting http://www.deninc.com 
Email [email-masked] or [email-masked]
Finger [email-masked] for PGP Public Keys... 
-------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".