Subject: mywinsock.h
From: [email-masked] (Brent Flannery)

11 Jan 1998 19:36:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

It seems as though whenever I try to compile a file with mywinsock.h I get
the following errors..

C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
4\..
/../../../i386-cygwin32/include/mywinsock.h:87: syntax error before
`u_short'
C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
4\..
/../../../i386-cygwin32/include/mywinsock.h:782: syntax error before string
cons
tant
C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\cygnus-2.7.2-97040
4\..
/../../../i386-cygwin32/include/mywinsock.h:829: syntax error before `}'
GCC.EXE: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33

I get this even if I just create a file "test.c" with 1 line "#include
<mywinsock.h>

Is there something I am missing here?

Also, what is ming32, and what is its home page?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".