Subject: mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Narayan Natarajan)

11 Jan 1998 08:04:09 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Does mingw32 have getopt in its libraries? I am having trouble compiling
code using getopt with mingw32.
 Also, could not find getopt function call man page in the online tech
reference, any reason that its not there?

Thanks in advance.

- Narayan
| Narayan     _/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [email-masked] ~~~~~~~~~~~~/
|Natarajan  _/                                   .       .____ _       _/
|         _/ "I am not a vegetarian        *   .     x  -(____/ |  _  /
|       _/ because I love animals;              ________/____/  \ ( )-----
|     _/ I am a vegetarian because I          ,/                _ ( -------
|   _/  hate plants."                        <________\       //  (_)-----
| _/                                       --<==  *    |_____/  _
|/  http://www.netcom.com/~venkman1                   -(_____) (_)-----
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".