Subject: Re: Date problem...
From: [email-masked] (Narayan Natarajan)

11 Jan 1998 04:13:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: Mike Gruber <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Yes, I considered that. It does seem to be related, but why does it not
affect rest of the dates?
DST would mean I have 1 hr offset from April to October (approx). 

But in my case it seems to affect (in 1997): April 2nd-5th, and October
5th-25th.

At 07:42 PM 1/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Daylight savings time???
>
>Mike Gruber
>
>
| Narayan     _/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [email-masked] ~~~~~~~~~~~~/
|Natarajan  _/                                   .       .____ _       _/
|         _/ "I am not a vegetarian        *   .     x  -(____/ |  _  /
|       _/ because I love animals;              ________/____/  \ ( )-----
|     _/ I am a vegetarian because I          ,/                _ ( -------
|   _/  hate plants."                        <________\       //  (_)-----
| _/                                       --<==  *    |_____/  _
|/  http://www.netcom.com/~venkman1                   -(_____) (_)-----
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".