Subject: ld memory access error
From: [email-masked] (lynd.bacon)

10 Jan 1998 22:18:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Just installed the b18 cdk on NT 4.0 WS SP 3.0.  When I invoke ld, I get an
error msg box indicating an app error. This happens w/o any options,
switches, etc.  I just type ld <ret> and I get an access error.

The specifics are:

"The instruction at "0x1000b1f6" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The
memory could not be "read".

Anyone ever seen this?  I just posted a workaround for the same error from
gcc, but I can't figure this one out.

-lynd bacon

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| LYND BACON & ASSOCIATES, LTD.       http://www.lba.com |
| marketing and management science    [email-masked]  |
| Homewood IL USA                     +1.708.957.0883    |
|                ---------------------                   |             
| Find out about the Chicago ASA monthly speaker series  |
|         at http://www.lba.com/asa-lunch.html           |
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".