Subject: Re: Newbie Help Please. (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

10 Jan 1998 22:10:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Check the URL'S listed below.  You will be especially interested in 
Colin Peters' page and Mumit Khan's page.  As for the IDE, there are 
some that exists.  RSXNT I believe is one.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                         (Chuck Bogorad)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub                       (Den Internet Services)

>From: James Copland <[email-masked]>
>To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Newbie Help Please.
>Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:49:39 -0600
>
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>
>Hi,
>
>Put in it's most basic form, I'm looking for a free IDE/C Compiler 
>that will allow me to compile programs that use the Windows 95 API.
>
>To that end, I have downloaded beta 18 and it's source only to find 
>no IDE and an insistence on making Win 95 look, but not behave, like 
>Linux. If I want to run bash or any other Linux shell, I'll just boot 
>to Linux install and run the requisite shell. I much prefer a GUI, I 
>even run X in Linux.
>
>Will this beta 18 compile programs using the Windows 95 API? Is there 
>an IDE for this beta 18? Are such tools i.e.. a free IDE and compiler 
>that compile programs for the Windows API, available anywhere?
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Rega
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>Version: PGP for Personal Privacy 5.0
>Charset: noconv
>
>iQEVAwUBNLZxP2HqIkTssnc9AQFC1Af+KY9yxCWTjqRum1Q9WFPeEXvuSuBzrpA5
>zN9Q9JgEbiZKCzXaoWj429Qvit4sijGSCdkA+PEt1fGHFWKTWgkdZMsH6en6/QeL
>7y7dVm2A0EoC/g0qEjHl1BGKkomARaD9M2JnwKQOKSpZETN3XPqBlwZCR3IlMdqD
>dRaZNDTpgymcE49ihIoCPSIM6vmKbXo5C8qHMToCs33zT017Mp4jOsEsZu4u5h72
>cTpyZjNsqbWvriJwrsv7P2QAZE6n0M/uN5IdIGh7MknbpDgtdRTx7anxAhMs0+NR
>0ykQ6gqpWPKSGpAC3jJ9u6BLZDAwC7LLrbX68yA6zq4v8Q/6xwa5qg==
>=tdkH
>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".