Subject: X11R6.3 libraries have new home
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

10 Jan 1998 16:53:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

The X11R6.3 libraries have a new home:

     http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/grads/win32/X11R6.3/

This distribution contains pre-compiled X Windows Version 11 Release 6.3
client libraries compiled with the Cygnus GNU Win32 C compiler, version Beta
18 and with EGCS version 1.00 (port by Mumit Kahn). This distribution
contains:

    - Pre-compiled libraries, e.g., libX11.a, libX11.dll, libXaw.a, etc
    - X clients such as xmkmf, imake, bitmap, xclock, rxvt, etc. 
    - Documentation: X11R6 manual pages in HTML 
    - Sample code to test your installation 

These page also contains links to the mirror site ftp.deninc.com (thanks
Jason!). There is an un-tared X11R6.3/ directory (egcs only) to pick from.

As I mentioned in a previous message, you will need a different set of
libraries whether you use Mumit Kahn's egcs-1.00 version of the binutils, or
the standard gnuwin32 b18. In both cases, you will need coolview.
See the URL above for additional details.

Please let me know of problems.

-- 
Arlindo da Silva   
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".