Subject: Re: Please help! [NBY]
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

10 Jan 1998 14:19:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: "Vincenzo Canestrale" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "GnuWin32 Mailing List" <[email-masked]>

Hi Vencenzo,

Windres is still evolving and has tons of missing features as well as
bugs. Maybe you're running into one of the unimplemented features. Can
you send me a test case? Most of the menu stuff was added in the updated
version released since the egcs-1.00 release in case you are still running
the original version.

Please send me the code so we can fix windres problems. Does this run
ok with other resource compilers (info on Colin Peters' Web page).

If you're interested in working to fix these problems in windres, please
get in touch with Ian Taylor ([email-masked]) to get access to the latest 
sources (I can't redistribute it) and then I can send you whatever local 
patches that I may have for various tools.

Regards,
Mumit

ps: What is NBY?
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".