Subject: ftp.deninc.com info...
From: [email-masked] (jman)

10 Jan 1998 11:05:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,
 There has been some problems reported when using CuteFtp to access 
ftp://ftp.deninc.com, the problem is that some files/dir are not 
showing. This problem is only reported in CuteFtp so if you use your 
browser you can still download files or use another ftp client. I 
don't know who's at fault cuteftp or my server software. 

 One more problem is if your going to upload something and for some 
reason it don't seem to want to take the files then please email me, 
[email-masked] an let me know. The ftp quits accepting incoming files at 
a certain point on this system for some reason. Isn't a big problem 
just may take a few minutes to get around to fixing it...

Thanks,

-------------------------------------------------------
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
System Admin. Network Consulting http://www.deninc.com 
Email [email-masked] or [email-masked]
Finger [email-masked] for PGP Public Keys... 
-------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".