Subject: Newbie Help Please.
From: [email-masked] (James Copland)

10 Jan 1998 02:18:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hi,

Put in it's most basic form, I'm looking for a free IDE/C Compiler 
that will allow me to compile programs that use the Windows 95 API.

To that end, I have downloaded beta 18 and it's source only to find 
no IDE and an insistence on making Win 95 look, but not behave, like 
Linux. If I want to run bash or any other Linux shell, I'll just boot 
to Linux install and run the requisite shell. I much prefer a GUI, I 
even run X in Linux.

Will this beta 18 compile programs using the Windows 95 API? Is there 
an IDE for this beta 18? Are such tools i.e.. a free IDE and compiler 
that compile programs for the Windows API, available anywhere?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rega

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".