Subject: using win32 DLL's with cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Joe Thykattil)

9 Jan 1998 19:27:05 -0800
Message-ID: <Pine.SOL.3.93.980109152451.1127A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@shoba>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I'm new to the gcc-b18/win32 arena.  I just installed it and have
successfully ported some unix programs over to WinNT 4.0 SP3.

I'm now having trouble using vendor provided DLLs with gcc on WinNT.  I
tried the impdef followed by the dlltool to create a libxxx.a file, but
that technique is still giving me "undefined reference..." errors for
the functions found in the DLL.

I'm using essentially the same make file from when I compiled it
successfully on Sun Solaris with mods to reflect the NT env.

Please help.

Thanks.

Joe

[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".