Subject: RE: Ordinal problem in DLLs?
From: [email-masked] (Michael Pymm)

9 Jan 1998 02:58:13 -0800
Message-ID: <01BD1CE8.D620B4E0.cygnus.gnu-win32@cerebus>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Thanks - I looked in the list archive but I can't find what you're talking about, could
somebody mail me this program?

Ta
Michael

From:	Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc) [SMTP:[email-masked]]
>	I've tried the following to create a .a file to link my programs against;
>
>
>gcc compiles the .exe fine, but Win95 says 'invalid file format' when I try to run it.
>
>

Sounds to me like you're running into the file seek problem on 95.  There 
was allot of talk about this 3 or 4 months back on the list.  Someone
created a program that was supposed to fix this (dllfix?) and posted it 
to the list.  You might try looking through the archives for this and see
if it helps.

Larry

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".