Subject: Socket applications over proxy servers
From: [email-masked] (Mark Newnham)

8 Jan 1998 13:45:16 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "'gnu-win'" <[email-masked]>

Does anyone have experience of using gnu-win applications over proxy
servers? I have a simple pop client program that works perfectly on a
'normal' network, but the connect statement fails when the server is
only contactable via a proxy. I am using NT4SP3, other MS based pop
applications work fine. I was wondering if the gnu socket implementation
was able to handle proxies.

Regards

Mark

#########################################################
Application Design Associates, Inc
6021 S.Syracuse Way, Englewood, CO, 80111, USA

Phone (303)779-8958    FAX(303)779-0949
#########################################################
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".