Subject: RE: a bash question
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Schnitzius)

7 Jan 1998 09:08:19 -0800
Message-ID: <000ED2C2552CD111AADE00A0C96CA75B0B4FB2.cygnus.gnu-win32@MISMAIL2>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Kevin Schnitzius [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Tuesday, January 06, 1998 11:34 AM
> To:	[email-masked]'
> Subject:	a bash question
> 
> 
> 1)	Is there a FAQ or #define that allows me to set the window title
> to something other than the command that is running?  I searched the
*	bash source and didn't find anything...

To answer my question: it is not bash that sets the window title.  The
best way to remedy this problem is to get Sergey's cygwin.dll and make
sure it is in the same directory as your bash.exe.  I assumed that
cygwin.dll would be picked up from the $PATH variable...

I have made changes to bash to ignore case during filename matching.  If
there is interest, I'll make the change available.

Does anyone have a bash icon?  I'm using the default MS icon and it's
ugly.

Kevin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".