Subject: Windows NOTEPAD replacement that read binary text files.
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

6 Jan 1998 06:54:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

For those of you interested, I have found a notepad replacement that 
will read the binary mode text files properly.  However, it only writes 
\r\n text files.  It also offers other goodies.  This is version 1.1 of 
Notepad+ by Rogier Muer.  This is a small zip file 208,263 bytes.  The 
zip can be found at ftp://ftp.iimagers.com/pub/npplus.zip

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html        (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                         (Chuck Bogorad)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub                       (Den Internet Services)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".