Subject: Re: gdb and egcs
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

6 Jan 1998 00:51:02 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Christopher Faylor) writes:
> 
> I don't believe that this is an EGCS problem.  I've seen the same thing
> happen with binaries compiled with "stock" B18.

You're right, it isn't. I dread running gdb because it hangs up my W95
box everytime I forget to quite and restart.

has anybody figured out the __image_base problem yet? This happens when
you try to step over a DLL exported routine (and possibly other times too,
but that's the one I usually notice), and you have to do a "finish"
followed by a "next" unless you want gdb to go to la-la land.

Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".