Subject: default shell for perl(activeware)/emacs
From: [email-masked] (B. Elizabeth Trojan)

5 Jan 1998 13:37:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I've noticed that the default shell for perl and emacs is not
sh/bash. In perl executing a command using the backtick command
results in the command being interpreted by a windows cmd shell.
Likewise if you attempt to start a shell in emacs. How have other
people dealt with this issue?
-- 
Liz Trojan
Synopsys                               (503)531-2297 Office
Beaverton                              (503)690-6906 FAX
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".