Subject: ntxlib alpha 2
From: [email-masked] (bub)

4 Jan 1998 13:56:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,
I've merge my fixes with the ntxlib0.1-alpha on deninc.com, the
result is available through:
   http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html

When I receive permission I will also try to post it to deninc. 

The changes to ntxlib do not address recent discussions regarding X11
integration, just increases in functionallity.  Rxvt and rclock seem
to compile and work now.

On the same page, you may download rxvt ports to both NT and 95.  These
ports do not require an X server.

-steve

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".