Subject: gcc on alpha dec with NT
From: [email-masked] (Mariusz Pagowski)

2 Jan 1998 14:03:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi,
I ftp'ed cdk.exe from 
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest
with  hope that I will be able to install  gcc and tools on my 
new alpha dec running Workstation NT 4.00. When I run cdk.exe 
I get the message:

Setup requires different version of Windows. Check to make sure
that you are running Setup on the Windows platfrom for which it 
is intended

Error 102

Is this a right cdk.exe version I am trying to use?
If not is gcc available for my system and where?

Thanks in advance,
Mariusz

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".