Subject: take it outside (was: Re: how to source of resource...)
From: [email-masked] (shorti)

31 Dec 1997 14:48:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

hello all...

well.. i'll admit that i'm the biggest newbie on this list, and that i
don't understand 99.999% of what you guys(i midwestern - gimme a break and
include females) talk about, so it's not my place to tell anyone to shut
up, but

WOULD YOU STOP BICKERING IN AN OPEN, PUBLIC LIST??

geez.. if you're gonna talk about something non-gnu related, take
[email-masked] out of the headers, please.  as much as i find it
slightly amusing, and as much as it is one of the few things here i
_understand_ (<g>), personal preference in politics, sexual partners,
religion, etc, should not become a part of this mailing list. i have my
opinions, you have your opinions, if you would like to express them: do it
somplace else.  heck, make an opinions page at your personal homepage; put
a reference to it in your sig.  good enough?

sorry to all who were not involved in this lil incident.. i didn't want to
increase the mail volume, but it had to be done.

thanx for everyone's time... sorry to interrupt normally productive content,
- josh, aka shorti -=- http://www.apci.net/~shorti/ 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".