Subject: C++ conversions from Unix to NT
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

30 Dec 1997 16:26:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Greetings,

	Would someone be willing to outline (or itemize) any problems that have 
come up in converting Unix C++ (Solaris) to WinNT (assuming Alpha) 
platforms using b18?

	I am in the process of evaluating how effective b18 is (or b19 will be) 
when it comes to converting Unix based C++ client/server environment to a 
WinNT client/server environment 

	It is not clear at this time whether the target system is
x86 based or Unix based (assuming Unix) platform.  NT 4.0 or 5.0 is the 
target system.

	As this is a rare occurrence, personal email would be preferable to 
taking up bandwidth reserved for the mailing list.

	Thanks,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant
NewDawn Productions
http://www.teleport.com/~pgarceau/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".