Subject: Who's got source to windres?
From: [email-masked] (Bartlee A. Anderson)

29 Dec 1997 16:27:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Getting back to Vischne's problem with locating the sources...

Where is the source for windres? ... hidden in a snapshot?

And Mumit where's the source for your egcs? ... build instructions?
You don't have to answer till after you've fixed the recompilation of
coolview with egcs. ;)

Bart
-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".